Why should I get one?
The Telstra T-Hub® is so much more than just a home phone. As seen on MasterChef, it’s now an essential part of any Australian’s family kitchen because it helps keep your family organised and leaves you more time to do the things you love like cooking, entertaining and spending time with loved ones. Even better, you can use your T-Hub to help you re-create your favourite recipes from MasterChef that are sure to impress even the toughest judges.
It’s all about being easy-to-use with its touch screen operation, cordless handset and access to a wide range of internet sites. Plus, with clever features like a digital calendar and multiple texting to eligible numbers, it’s sure to become the most useful item in your home.
Find out how your Telstra T-Hub can help you become a MasterChef in your very own home with easy access to recipes at the touch of your fingers.
What does it do?
The Telstra T-Hub is your perfect kitchen companion and has been specifically designed to make your life easier. Whether you want to look up your favourite MasterChef recipes, create shopping lists, listen to Internet radio, look at family photos, contact friends or keep your family organised – it’s all there at your fingertips.
So on top of working like a normal phone, the T-Hub offers:
Internet Favourites – You can enjoy access to a wide range of sites on your home phone including news, weather and thousands of internet radio stations from all over the world. Imagine it, right there in your kitchen, letting you get on with the things that matter to you most without the hassle of booting up your PC.
Calendar – Whether it’s keeping track of homework, sports events, bills or where you need to be at any given time, you can keep your household on track and organised with the T-Hub calendar.
Hands-free calling – No need to stop what you’re doing, with the T-Hub you can enjoy hands-free calling from both the touch panel and the cordless handset.
Internal phonebook and touch-to-call functionality – Keep your friends and family close with this easy-use function. Simply scroll through the phone book and press the contact you want to call – much easier than fumbling through a dog-eared contact book.
Yellow Pages® – Whether you’re looking for a plumber, hairdresser or restaurant, finding them is now just a touch away with this easy-use application. You can also access the White Pages® if you need to contact government and community organisations.
Other features – And it doesn’t stop there. With your T-Hub you can fill your kitchen with music and memories. Plug in your USB drive or SD card and the T-Hub doubles as a digital photo frame so you can view all of your holiday snaps and listen to your favourite tunes.1
You can also access the latest and greatest on YouTube® and send out multiple SMS to mobile numbers on the Telstra, Vodafone and 3 networks and most Australian fixed numbers. The large, easy to use touch screen means you can chat about the latest MasterChef episodes by texting more than one person at the same time.
What do I need?
The T-Hub is designed to work exclusively on the Telstra network with the following products:
- Telstra HomeLine® or BusinessLine® plan (excludes HomeLine Part and BusinessLine Part)
- BigPond® Broadband or Telstra Broadband service with a Home Network Gateway (or Wi-Fi modem)2
- MessageBank®3 or Telstra Home Messages 101® with Flashing Message Indicator activated – so you can see who’s called while you were out
- MyInbox4 feature of MyConnect – to access voicemail on the Touch Panel, back up your address book and access them when not at home
If you don’t have these or have any queries, then just ask one of our friendly staff to help you out in store.
Things you need to know
- Music formats supported include MP3, WAV, WMA. Note Apple AAC is not supported. Photo formats supported include JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF.
- BYO or purchased separately from Telstra.
- Subscription charges may apply.
- When installing your device you will automatically be signed up to MyInbox (unless you have already done so). No subscription charges apply for this service but charges may apply to send SMS and use other enhanced features online (and may also count towards your broadband monthly data allowance). These charges can be applied to the bill for the phone linked to MyInbox and T-Hub device or mobile linked to MyInbox.
- Masterchef® is a trademark of FremantleMedia Australia Pty Ltd as agent for Reveille LLC dba ShineReveille. Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises. All rights reserved.